click image for larger view
Atlas Rendezvous Snowshoe Kit - Men's
Need a change of pace this winter? Try something that will get your heart pumping, your spirits soaring, and your body out in the crisp fresh air. Snowshoeing is a fun and healthy winter pastime, and the Atlas Rendezvous Men’s Snowshoe Kit is the all-in-one set to get you started! Designed specifically for beginners and value-minded snowshoers looking to explore moderate terrain like the local golf course or the loop out the back door, the Atlas men’s snowshoe starter kit includes a pair of Altas Men’s Rendezvous snowshoes, a handy snowshoe tote bag for easy transport, and a pair of 6000-series adjustable 2-part snowshoeing poles. The height-adjustable snowshoe poles raise and lower easily to fit different user heights and different terrain, offering dependable stability and control, while the zippered snowshoe tote includes a mesh panel for ventilation when you pack your gear up wet and a quick-grab handle on the top of the bag to grab and go. The Rendezvous men’s snowshoes are built on a light aluminum V-frame with a tapered tail that lifts less snows, tracks straight in deep snow, and provides a more efficient stride. The LRS Light-Ride Suspension is also designed with a natural gait in mind, thanks to the flexible articulation that cushions to minimalize impact on your body. Easy-to-use Strapp bindings provide built-in arch support and a quick-pull Uniloop strap system that holds your foot comfortably and snugly, and Nytex decking adds durability. The tempered steel Twin-Trac toe crampon uses front and side teeth to keep your feet from twisting, and the heel crampon adds confident traction for climbing, descending, or hiking across a side hill. Available in 25” and 30” snowshoe sizes.
- Atlas Men’s Rendezvous snowshoe starter kit designed for beginners and casual trail snowshoeing on flat to rolling terrain
- Includes one pair of Atlas Men’s Rendezvous snowshoes, one pair of 2-piece adjustable snowshoe poles, and one zippered snowshoe tote bag
- Atlas Men’s Rendezvous trail walking snowshoes available in 25” & 30” sizes
- LRS Light-Ride Suspension fuses comfort and performance, articulating naturally and cushioning to reduce impact
- 6061 aluminum V-frame with tapered tail tracks straight, collects less snow, and offers a more natural stride
- Gender-specific Strapp bindings with arch support and user-friendly Uniloop single-pull strap
- Durable Nytex deck sheds snow easily
- Tempered steel Twin-Trac crampon uses front and side teeth to offer twist-free traction
- Tempered steel heel cleat adds traction and control for climbing, descending, or traversing across a hill
- Snowshoe load weight: 120-200 lbs. (25”) & 150-250 lbs. (30”)
- Atlas 2-part poles constructed of lightweight 6000 series aluminum adjust for use in varied terrain and with different users
- Atlas snowshoe tote bag stows snowshoes safely, with mesh panel for ventilation when gear is wet
- Snowshoes and poles also available individually (sold separately)
- Atlas Rendezvous snowshoe starter kit for women also available (sold separately)
You may also be interested in these items...
currently FREE on
orders of $50 & up!
Save Big $$$
*contiguous U.S. only
2017 SNOWSHOE GEAR IS LANDING NOW!
Tubbs, Atlas, MSR,
Louis Garneau, TSL, Black Diamond, Craft
accessories & more...
Please Contact Us for
additional savings on
school, military and
other volume orders.
Our commitment to offering the best selection of snowshoes at very competitive prices has earned us a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable dealers in the industry.
Much of this is due to a staff that enjoys the great outdoors as much as you do.
Visit our partners...