click image for larger view
Wilderness Engineering Kindershuttle Ski Pulk
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to this item's oversize shipping dimensions, there is a $25 oversize shipping surcharge added.
It's true, you don't need a babysitter when snowshoeing (or cross country skiing) -- bring along the small tykes too, even an infant in any baby car seat! The Wilderness Engineering Kinder Shuttle Pulk allows you to warm, comfortably and safely bring along a youngster (two can fit easily as well with big brother/sister holding little brother/sister). The Kindershuttle snow pulk is the answer for pulling young children & toddlers when snowshoeing or nordic skiing. System includes everything necessary - the sled itself, fully-protective canopy, padded seat and 3-point harness, strong chromoly poles and padded waistbelt. The entire KinderShuttle apparatus weighs in at only 12 lbs, quickly and easily breaks down to fit into any automobile and universally excels on snowmobile & wooded logging trails, exploring off trail in untracked snow and also nordic ski center groomed tracks. If you are a skate skier when not snowshoeing then you'll be glad to know the molded runners underneath the Kindershuttle pulk make it very easy to skate ski too.
» Kinder Shuttle Snow Pulk Sled Instructions Manual
» KinderShuttle Infant Car Seat Install Instructions
Completely safe and secure for carrying a baby, the Kinder Shuttle is the ONLY snow sled engineered to accommodate any child car seat in the sled.
KinderShuttle Ski-Snowshoe Pulk Highlights:
- Nicely padded child seat with 3 point safety harness system.
- Very strong canopy support tubing to protect child if sled should ever tip. The KinderShuttle sled is safety engineered to sit very low to the ground, and the side attachment pulling bars dramatically reduce the possibility of sled ever tipping.
- 2,000+ cu/in of storage compartment space in the rear of the sled for extra gear/clothing, diaper bag, food, thermos & more.
- Warm and comfortable interior climate for your child and includes a large overhead vent that exhausts moist air, simultaneously preventing snow and moisture from getting in.
- 3-point safety harness is rated to hold up to 60 lb child. However, sled can hold as much weight as you can pull!
- Kinder Shuttle canopy made of 1,000 denier Dupont Cordura nylon cover and clear vinyl wind screen that can easily roll away during nice weather.
- The perfect choice for pulling your young one along when snowshoeing or nordic skiing.
- Available in red, royal blue, sunset gold, forest green, apple green and purple.
currently FREE on
orders of $50 & up!
Save Big $$$
*contiguous U.S. only
2017 SNOWSHOE GEAR IS LANDING NOW!
Tubbs, Atlas, MSR,
Louis Garneau, TSL, Black Diamond, Craft
accessories & more...
Please Contact Us for
additional savings on
school, military and
other volume orders.
Our commitment to offering the best selection of snowshoes at very competitive prices has earned us a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable dealers in the industry.
Much of this is due to a staff that enjoys the great outdoors as much as you do.
Visit our partners...