click image for larger view
Louis Garneau Course R1 Neoprene Gaiter
You keep running in all seasons, so why shouldn’t your gaiters? The Louis Garneau Course R1 neoprene gaiter is your go-to choice for snowshoe racing, trail running, hiking, and any other occasion where you want to keep water, dirt, or debris out of your shoes. The wind- and water-resistant softshell material stretches for a comfortable fit that moves with you, while the neoprene cuffs block wind, water, and cold and ensure a proper fit. The Velcro closure on the front makes the Course R1 running gaiters easy to take on and off, and the snap loop closure attaches easily around laces to hold the front of the gaiter in place. Plus, the adjustable elastic cord with grommets fits over any type of crampon or running/hiking footwear. Available in S/M or L/XL sizes.
- Louis Garneau Course R1 neoprene gaiter designed for snowshoe running and trail running
- Style # 1483127
- Available in S/M or L/XL
- Softshell fabric is stretchable and wind/water resistant
- Neoprene cuffs provide snug, no-slip fit and block wind, water, and cold
- Adjustable elastic cord with grommets stretches over crampons or any running footwear
- Front Velcro closure is secure and easy to put on or remove
- Snap loop closure attaches around laces to keep front of gaiter in place
- Back length: S/M 7.75” & L/XL 8.5”
currently FREE on
orders of $50 & up!
Save Big $$$
*contiguous U.S. only
2017 SNOWSHOE GEAR IS LANDING NOW!
Tubbs, Atlas, MSR,
Louis Garneau, TSL, Black Diamond, Craft
accessories & more...
Please Contact Us for
additional savings on
school, military and
other volume orders.
Our commitment to offering the best selection of snowshoes at very competitive prices has earned us a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable dealers in the industry.
Much of this is due to a staff that enjoys the great outdoors as much as you do.
Visit our partners...