click image for larger view
Osprey Kode 22 backpack
+ free shipping on orders of $99 & over (contiguous US only)
also available: larger Osprey Kode 32 Backpack model
The Osprey Kode 22 backpack is easily the best all-around winter adventure day pack, ideal for any backcountry ski touring excursions as well as dawn patrol and afternoon slide and back bowl tours. This winter ski backpack comes with internal gear storage compartments that organize the essential gear and tools needed for half day / all day tours in the backcountry. The premium materials and fabric construction of the Osprey Backpacks Kode 22 deliver equally stunning good looks and heavy-duty, tough and abrasion-resistant texture.
Unique features of the Osprey Kode 22 pack [ALSO CLICK IMAGE ABOVE FOR PICTURES OF FEATURES] include separate zippered front and rear panel access compartments - oversize front panel storage is ideally suited for accessing an avalanche safety kit, designed with large central pocket for shovel base and two separate sleeves, one for for avy probe and the other for shovel handle and sleeves / extra-large, rear main compartment includes two separated zones, perfect for stashing wet gear separator in one and dry backpack contents in the other; zippered hydration compartment and dual zippered harness router internally integrated insulated hydration, preventing essential liquids from freezing on you; 2 carrying options for skis - A-frame design and diagonal ski carry options; vertical snowboard (and snowshoes) carry; exterior ice tool carry; top panel access, dedicated helmet and goggles storage; versatile hipbelt pockets; proprietary LightWire frame for total load support, as well as flex for dynamic movement.
As anyone with backcountry skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing experience knows, it is essential to be prepared, self-reliant and anticipate the many facets and potential dangers one can encounter on any journey. The Osprey Backpacks Kode 22 is the perfect companion. Above all, the Osprey Kode ski pack offers unrivaled comfort and unrestricted movement from start to finish of any backcountry ski adventure. Head out onto your favorite untracked winter destination and back, or return to your favorite powder stash for yo-yo laps on telemark skis or splitboard / snowboard without causing fatigue to your back.
Color options: Black, Hoodoo Red, Nitro Green
Kode 22 pack is available in size M/L (22 Liter; 1343 cu.in.) / dimensions (shown as length (height) x width x depth): 22" x 11" x 11", 55cm x 29cm x 29cm / Weight: 3 lb 2 oz
Without sacrificing style and comfort the Osprey Kode 22 backpack allows any backcountry skier to easily meet the code of the backcountry which demands preparedness, self-reliance and anticipation of the many possible dangers that exist in the winter back country. A myriad of features set the Osprey Kode 22 apart from all other snow season day packs.
Osprey Kode 22 Ski Backpack Highlights
[ALSO CLICK IMAGE ABOVE FOR PICTURES OF FEATURES]
- SUSPENSION/BACKPANEL: A layered snowshed backpanel works in conjunction with an EVA foam torso fixed harness, delivering stability and comfort no matter what gear you are carrying.
- KEY FABRIC/MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: 420D HD nylon, 420D hex rip diamond nylon; Equally stunning in good looks, winter elements protection, heavy-duty, tough and abrasion-resistant texture; plus straight up, eye-catching good looks.
- INTEGRATED INSULATED HYDRATION: Internal zippered hydration compartment and dual zippered harness router, delivering insulated hydration liquids that won't freeze on you.
- TOP PANEL SEPARATE GOGGLES AND HELMET STORAGE: access to zippered, heat embossed, scratch-free goggle pocket for safe storage of goggles and other optics (sunglasses, camera lenses etc.); stretch mesh stowable helmet carry.
- DIAGONAL SKI CARRY: Upper and lower reinforced carry wings provide secure and comfortable diagonal ski carry.
- A-FRAME SKI CARRY: Lower reinforced ski carry loops work in conjunction with upper side carry straps to provide secure and comfortable a-frame style ski carry.
- VERTICAL SNOWBOARD / SNOWSHOES CARRY: Dual front panel hypalon reinforced wings provide secure and comfortable vertical snowboard / snowshoes carry.
- ICE TOOL CARRY: Single tool loop works in conjunction with upper carry strap to provide secure ice tool carry.
- SEPARATE FRONT/REAR PANEL STORAGE COMPARTMENTS: Easy access, zippered, over-size storage compartments - front panel efficiently accommodates avalanche safety kit, separate shovel handle and avy probe sleeves from cental shovel base storage area; extra-large rear main compartment includes a wet gear separator to ensure other clothing/gear stays dry
- PREMIUM COMFORT HIPBELT: A fixed EVA foam hipbelt with a modified straight ErgoPull closure ensure gear load is carried in a stable and comfortable fashion.
- HIPBELT POCKETS: Dual, articulated zipper hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials (camera, smartphone, maps/gps, snacks, sunglasses, lip balm and more.)
- GLOVE FRIENDLY BUCKLES: Easy in-the-field open/closure and strap adjustment.
currently FREE on
orders of $50 & up!
Save Big $$$
*contiguous U.S. only
2017 SNOWSHOE GEAR IS LANDING NOW!
Tubbs, Atlas, MSR,
Louis Garneau, TSL, Black Diamond, Craft
accessories & more...
Please Contact Us for
additional savings on
school, military and
other volume orders.
Our commitment to offering the best selection of snowshoes at very competitive prices has earned us a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable dealers in the industry.
Much of this is due to a staff that enjoys the great outdoors as much as you do.
Visit our partners...