click image for larger view
Tubbs Flex Alp Backcountry Snowshoes - Women's
Remember that once in a lifetime sunrise from the top of your favorite peak? Or did you miss it because you couldn’t get up the steep, icy pitches fast enough in your old pair of snowshoes? The Tubbs Flex ALP snowshoe for women excels in alpine and backcountry terrain and varied conditions, thanks to a carbon steel Viper 2.0 toe crampon with jagged teeth that bite into hardpack snow and 3D-Curved Traction Rails that grip on side hill traverses and keep your snowshoes from sliding backwards on sharp rises (i.e. keep you from sliding straight onto your face). The award-winning FLEX tail design enables the snowshoe to roll naturally from heel to toe for a more comfortable gait, and absorb shock with each heel strike to minimize musculoskeletal impact. The Women’s Flex ALP also boasts quick-adjust ActiveFLEX bindings with integrated Control Wings for support that doesn’t skimp on comfort, Torsion decking that articulates to make the most of the traction rail system and provide easier walking on uneven footing, and an ActiveLift 19° heel lift that cuts down on leg fatigue. Top it all off with a Rotating Toe Cord and Rotation Limiter that shed snow with each foot lift without over-rotating to bash your shins, and you’ve got the total backcountry package to snowshoe like a lady-beast. Comes in 22” length. A Tubbs FLEX ALP snowshoe for men is also available (sold separately).
- Tubbs FLEX ALP backcountry snowshoe for women designed for steep ascents, variable terrain, and primarily hardpack or icy conditions
- Available in a 22” size
- Proprietary Flex tail design allows the snowshoe to roll from heel to toe, enabling a more natural stride and absorbing heel strike shock to minimize impact on joints
- Viper 2.0 crampon with jagged carbon steel tooth construction enhances traction and responsiveness
- 3D-Curved Traction Rails provide unparalleled grip when traversing hardpack and icy side slopes and steep terrain
- Asymmetric ActiveFLEX binding is easy to adjust, while integrated Control Wings add comfort and support
- Torsion decking with torsional articulation allows the snowshoe to flex for better traction and biomechanics on uneven footing
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotation Limiter easily sheds snow without allowing the snowshoe to over-rotate
- ActiveLift 19° heel lift reduces strain on calves and Achilles tendons on steep climbs
- Weight per pair: 4.0 lbs. (22” length)
- Tubbs Men’s FLEX ALP backcountry snowshoe also available (sold separately)
You may also be interested in these items...
currently FREE on
orders of $50 & up!
Save Big $$$
*contiguous U.S. only
2017 SNOWSHOE GEAR IS LANDING NOW!
Tubbs, Atlas, MSR,
Louis Garneau, TSL, Black Diamond, Craft
accessories & more...
Please Contact Us for
additional savings on
school, military and
other volume orders.
Our commitment to offering the best selection of snowshoes at very competitive prices has earned us a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable dealers in the industry.
Much of this is due to a staff that enjoys the great outdoors as much as you do.
Visit our partners...