click image for larger view
Tubbs Flex VRT Snowshoes for Men
It’s a great day for a 10,000 footer. In fact, any winter day is just right for a serious summit with Tubbs Men’s Flex VRT snowshoes on. The premium choice for rugged backcountry ascents in primarily hardpack or icy conditions, the Flex VRT snowshoe for men utilizes Tubbs’ award-winning Flex tail design that allows the snowshoe to roll from heel to toe so you can maintain your natural gait and to absorb shock so you can minimize stress on joints. Go up, down, or across the mountain in total control, thanks to carbon steel Viper 2.0 toe crampons that use their jagged snake teeth to bite into snow, and 3D-Curved Traction Rails that excel on side-slope angles and help prevent slipping on steep pitches. The Torsion decking flexes for improved biomechanics and comfort, enabling you to take full advantage of the traction system on uneven terrain. Skip fussy buckles and straps with the innovative DynamicFit binding with integrated BOA closure system—adjustment is as simple as turning a dial, and the EVA foam eliminates pressure points for a precise fit that maximizes support without sacrificing comfort. The Rotating Toe Cord lets the snowshoe swing freely to shed accumulated snow, and includes a Rotation Limiter so you can lift your feet without bashing your shins. And in case the Tubbs Flex VRT backcountry snowshoe wasn’t hardcore/cushy enough already, an ActiveLift 19° heel lift is built in to reduce strain on calves and Achilles tendons on steep climbs. Available in 24” or 28” (XL) sizes. A women’s Tubbs Flex VRT is also available (sold separately).
- Tubbs Men’s Flex VRT backcountry snowshoe designed for steep ascents, variable terrain, and primarily hardpack or icy conditions
- Available in 24” or 28” (XL) sizes
- Proprietary Flex tail design allows the snowshoe to roll from heel to toe and absorb heel strike shock, enabling a more natural stride and minimal impact on joints
- Viper 2.0 crampon with jagged carbon steel tooth construction enhances traction and responsiveness
- 3D-Curved Traction Rails provide unparalleled grip when traversing hardpack, icy side slopes, and steep terrain
- Torsion decking with torsional articulation allows the snowshoe to flex on uneven footing for better traction and biomechanics
- DynamicFit binding with integrated BOA closure system and EVA foam wrap the foot for a precise fit and optimal control without pressure points, while binding adjustment is as simple as clicking a dial
- Rotating Toe Cord: Rotation Limiter easily sheds snow without allowing the snowshoe to over-rotate
- ActiveLift 19° heel lift reduces strain on calves and Achilles tendons on steep climbs
- Weight per pair: 4.5 lbs. (24” length)
- Tubbs Women’s Flex VRT backcountry snowshoe also available (sold separately)
You may also be interested in these items...
currently FREE on
orders of $50 & up!
Save Big $$$
*contiguous U.S. only
2017 SNOWSHOE GEAR IS LANDING NOW!
Tubbs, Atlas, MSR,
Louis Garneau, TSL, Black Diamond, Craft
accessories & more...
Please Contact Us for
additional savings on
school, military and
other volume orders.
Our commitment to offering the best selection of snowshoes at very competitive prices has earned us a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable dealers in the industry.
Much of this is due to a staff that enjoys the great outdoors as much as you do.
Visit our partners...