click image for larger view
Tubbs Xplore Snowshoes Kit - Women's
It’s a beautiful Saturday morning! You could flip through your cable channels for reruns, or you could get outside, have fun, and stay fit. The Tubbs Women’s Xplore Snowshoe Kit is the perfect starter setup for beginning snowshoers looking to explore packed trails like parks, golf courses, or even the backyard. The Tubbs Xplore Snowshoe Kit for women includes one pair of Tubbs Women’s Xplore snowshoes, one pair of Tubbs 2-piece adjustable snowshoe poles, and one pair of Tubbs women’s snowshoe gaiters. The lightweight, adjustable aluminum poles with durable carbon steel tips add stability and full-body exercise to any snowshoe outing, while water-resistant and breathable nylon gaiters keep snow out of your boots to stay dry and comfortable while you hike. The Women’s Xplore recreational snowshoe features an intuitive QuickPull binding with Control Wings and a pivoting toe stop for simple one-buckle adjustment, stability, and comfort, while the biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame uses an upturned tail to reduce joint impact. Recreational toe and heel crampons with front and rear carbon steel teeth offer great traction for walking up or along the side of slopes, and reliable braking for coming back down. The Rotating Toe Cord sheds accumulated snow when you lift your feet, and the durable SoftTec decking increases flotation when breaking trail. Kit components are also available individually, and a Tubbs Men’s Xplore Snowshoe Kit is alternately available (all sold separately).
- Tubbs Women’s Xplore Snowshoe Kit designed for beginner snowshoers on packed trails like parks, golf courses, and out the back door
- Includes one pair of Tubbs Women’s Xplore snowshoes, one pair of 2-piece adjustable poles, and one pair of women’s gaiters
- Available in 21” or 25” Women’s Xplore snowshoe sizes
- Recreational carbon steel toe and heel crampons with front and rear teeth offer packed snow traction and controlled braking
- QuickPull binding uses an intuitive strap over the forefoot to easily tighten and release with a simple buckle, and also includes a pivoting toe stop and Control Wings for a secure, comfortable fit
- Biomechanical Fit-Step frame is constructed of lightweight aluminum, with an upturned tail that reduces impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%
- Durable, lightweight SoftTec decking provides enhanced flotation
- Rotating Toe Cord articulation allows the snowshoe tail to drop freely, shedding snow as you lift your feet
- Tubbs 2-Part Poles constructed of lightweight 6000 series aluminum adjust to accommodate different terrain and user heights, and feature a carbon steel tip for durability
- Full-length Tubbs Women’s Gaiters are made of water-resistant, breathable nylon to keep your boots dry and snow-free
- Tubbs Women’s Xplore Snowshoe Kit components also available individually (sold separately)
- Tubbs Men’s Xplore Snowshoe Kit alternately available (sold separately)
You may also be interested in these items...
currently FREE on
orders of $50 & up!
Save Big $$$
*contiguous U.S. only
2017 SNOWSHOE GEAR IS LANDING NOW!
Tubbs, Atlas, MSR,
Louis Garneau, TSL, Black Diamond, Craft
accessories & more...
Please Contact Us for
additional savings on
school, military and
other volume orders.
Our commitment to offering the best selection of snowshoes at very competitive prices has earned us a reputation as one of the most knowledgeable dealers in the industry.
Much of this is due to a staff that enjoys the great outdoors as much as you do.
Visit our partners...